Re: From the Kenwood Website...

I notice that the web page for the new Kenwood TH-F6A handheld doesn't indicate the smallest frequency tuning increment.   SSB/CW receive capability would be almost worthless unless the frequency tuning increment is 100 Hz or less.

Also, I wonder if it is capable of sending relatively chirp-free CW?  If so, it could be used for Mode-A satellite contacts.

I would definitely be interested if the SSB/CW receive capability was genuinely useful and it could send halfway decent CW.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA