RE: Crystal for Drake 2880 downconverter

Mark,

Today I received the new drake 2880 crystal
you sent to replace the one in the HC-49/U
holder that I received in error.

Although I have not installed the new crystal,
its dimensions are correct and it looks like it
will fit the Drake perfectly.

I would like to thank you for taking on this project
and carrying it to completion in an exemplary
fashion.  I have no doubt that when folks order
catalog #540288 from ICM they will receive a part
with which they will be pleased.

Thanks,
Bill Washburn, WA6QGR