Most wanted Western Grids

Thanks to everyone who responded with their requests
for grids they want to work around the Greater Utah area.

The top 6 grids and where I hope to be to put them on the air are:

DM 28 - Mt. Wilson, NV
DM 38 - Milford, UT
DM 57 - Blanding, UT
DN 50/51 - Manila, UT
DN 52 - Riverton, WY

Rounding out the list to make it a total of 12 grids that are each
wanted by more than 4 people are:

DM 46, DN 22, 24, 25, 42, 54

Please contact me if you haven't already done so with any more requests,
and I will do my best to get as many grids on the air as my travel plans
over the summer and early fall will allow.

I plan to be in DN 48 - Central South Utah - this weekend, on the FM birds.

73's de
David, N7QBZ
DN40