Re: Cheap yagi info

  I would like to take one of these simple designs and make a switchable
sense circular polarization yagi array, using the same boom for the two
yagis. Did anyone try this with these cheap designs? Can the matching scheme
used mess with circular polarization operation?

  BTW if anyone knows of some online project for crossed yagi arrays please
share it.

73

 Claudio
 CT3KD