AO-40 / time

Hi all.
I've spotted something strange:
When looking at orbit 304, concentrating on
the change from MA 18,9 to 19,0, this happens
at 05:14 UTC according to telemetry data, but
at 04:58 UTC according to NOVA (and InstantTrack)
In NOVA i use SGP4/SDP4 algorithm, and element set
used in both programs is no 100.

Actually, I listened for AO-40 during orbit 301, and
I made a note in my little book, that AOS was 15-20
min later than predicted (by NOVA)

I'm looking forward to monitoring tomorrow evenings
pass here in Denmark.

vy 73 de OZ4UI / Lars