Re: Cheap Yagi 2-meter antenna

The Clear Lake Amateur Radio Club has a copy of an article by WA5VJB
for cheap yagis from 144 to 1296 MHz at:
http://www.clarc.org/Articles/uhf.htm

Also, Fred Spinner has a copy of Kent's article from the 1994 Central
States VHF Society along with some additional information at:
http://www.w0fms.org

73 de W0UHF,
Dan