RE: Why GPS Satellite Visibility?

Joe, remember I have no control over the system configuration.
the iDEN switch uses one GPS as far as I know there is not a
way of having parallel units on different sides of the building.

I know that at least one of the site choices should work we just
need to know how long we need to capture samples of satellite
visibility in order to assure it.

Chuck Hast
Telecomms Consultant, Utility Partners.
WEB			www.utilpart.com
Office number:		813.282.8828 x 1175
C-phone number:		813.765.6743
E-mail:			wchast@utilpart.com
SMS  < 150 characters:	8137656743@mobile.att.net

To paraphrase my flight instructor;
"the only dumb question is the one you DID NOT ask resulting in my going out
and
having to identify your bits and pieces in the midst of torn and twisted
metal."