Yaesu 847, computer doppler control and TNC?

Hi all, after putting off buying a rig for satellite operations for a long
time I have finally decided the Yaesu 847 is my next purchase.

Anyway, I was curious about the possibility of using a laptop computer with
one serial port to control the Doppler shift with WiSP?

And run my TNC3S at the same time?  Anybody know if this can be done? What
are the pin assignments for the serial cable?

I have not bought the 847 yet and don't have the manual.

Thanks, Dale kf4sir