RTTY/SSTV via FO20/29 , AO10

Hello sat-hams,

Today I started again with some RTTY tests via FO20 and FO29.
Last year Dirk ON1DLL and I did also tested the RTTY mode via satellites
with VERY GOOD results.
Today we started these tests again and again with very good results.
Even with very weak downlink signals we copied 100% even with 200 baud.

We did also test SSTV with also very good results.

I hope some more amateurs will be switching on their RTTY/SSTV modem and
make some more live at the sats.

73 de PE1RAH, William