Help needed for Radio Club exhibition in U.K. please.

 Instead of Portland Amateur Radio Club ( Dorset, England )

 (see http://www.portland-amateur-radio-club.org.uk)

 holding it's annual rally this year, it was decided to become
involved
with The Portland Steam & Vintage Show (2001) and promote Amateur
Radio
to an expected attendance of 7000 plus visitors.

 (see http://www.theportlandsteamshow.co.uk)

 It is intended to display and demonstrate the following:

 24cms ATV - Wandering transmitter/camera back to base.
VHF/UHF voice and digital modes.
VHF/UHF satellites - All analogue satellites. (We hope)
HF voice and digital modes.

 also, Weather satellite reception - orbiting and geostationary.

 (NB: We hope to be using a special event callsign for this event)

 Most of the equipment required for the above is available from the
clubs
own resources and club members own equipment.

What would be a very useful bonus is an azimuth/elevation rotator(s)
on
a trailer mast.

Does anyone have anything like this that would be available for use
from
Friday the 17th August to close of play on Sunday 19th August please ?

 Regards,

 Dave G1OCN AMSAT 5766