ON1DLL and ON1DSE qrv from Friedrichshafen (DL)

Hi,

We'll try to be be qrv each evening from thursday till sunday on Uo14 -
Ao27 - Fo20 - Fo29

On the fm sats we'll be using only the power from an handheld th28 and th79
with handheld yagi's
3 element on 2meters and 7 elements on 70cm on one boom.
On the other sats : an IC821h with the same antennas.

I think the locater is JN47 , at the border with Switserland.

Hope to hear a lot of people.

73 de (DL/)ON1DSE, jan