Info 13cm & help 10m convertor

Hi,

Its only less than 2 weeks before Dirk (on1dll) and I (pe1rah) leaving for
the dx-expedition through Europe.
We have an 2m/70cm sat-station with us, but I'm working to upgrade it with
13cm to be qrv on Ao-40 and with 10m to be also qrv on the Spoetniks.

I already have made here an 22 element yagi for 13cm, and I would like to
know if it is sufficient with an Drake 2880 convertor to hear Ao40 ?
At the moment I have nothing for 13cm, only lab equipment for measuring.

Second is the 10m convertor:
It is not difficult to design such convertor, but I have only 2 weeks !
Maybe someone knows an design of an 10m-->70cm RX convertor ?

See ya on the sats,

PE1RAH, William
email: pe1rah@hotmail.com