Re: Your ISS QSO Wave File

Thanks Greg.

I had the sat station set up at field day, and then I announced to the club
participants: "Who wants to work the space station?"  I had about six club
members stand in line, and when one was done with their contact, they
handed the microphone over to the next one in line to make a qso. They were
all thrilled that they got to make a quick QSO with Susan.