RE: RE:Livetelemetry 25.6

Hello Greg

> What results are others getting, and on what equipment?

I can _normally_ hear at least something from AO-40 throughout the entire
orbit with a 30t WIMO helix and DB6NT preamp into an AR-5000, although there
have been occasions in the last couple of weeks when I couldn't hear a thing
when the spacecraft was being turned around. I can only decode stuff down at
very low or very high MA's (ie at perigee, last night, MA 6-14) at the
moment, and then it's full of CRC's due to the QSB.

73 Howard G6LVB