Re: RE:Livetelemetry 25.6

>preamp, Drake, and a 30" x 36" screen-lined dish.  Guess I really
>need that DEM preamp...
>
>What results are others getting, and on what equipment?
Greg,

The DEM pre-amp will sure make a difference...I had an old Al Ward design
that was built from a kit from DEM for O13; it still worked, but I recently
installed their latest version, and AT LEAST  6 db better...copy the beacon
here with a 60cm dish whenever it is available at all MA's..

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....