field day

Bruce,
Please understand that I am not accusing you of being rude on the birds. I
am upset about the fact that last year, I too used 50 watts and everyone
went ballistic. This year that doesn't seem to be an issue. I don't
understand the difference.

I REALLY did hear you more than anybody else. I needed a low power
Satellite QSO for my club. I don't think that we could have made contact on
the other birds with 5 watts.

If I have offended you in any way, I apologize. I just got a little
aggravated at the situation.

Gary