AO27 and UO 14 congestion

OK Bruce and the Group.

Understand this please. I am not accusing Bruce of being rude on any of the
birds. I have never met Bruce and do not know him. If he is like the rest
of the Amsat bunch then he is a fine person and a great sat op and very
knowledgeable.

I have been working the FM LEO birds for about three years now I have made
many contacts on them on the weekends with my low power HT and Arrow. And I
have worked many of you! For that I thank you. So satellite experience is
not an issue here.

What my beef is that last year, I too used 50 watts to get into AO 27 and
everybody went ballistic. This year I used 5 watts and got blown out of the
water by Bruce. That is my beef. I understand that he was probably not the
only high power station out there but we really did hear him more than any
one else.

I feel that we need to do something during Field Day to help the low power
stations. I was truly hoping that the one QSO per FM LEO rule would make a
difference. Apparently it didn't.

Sorry if I have offended any one.  I just feel like I got cheated.

This will be my last post on this subject. As far as I am concerned. it is
a non issue anymore!

Gary