Re: Why GPS Satellite Visibility?

 wchast@utilpart.com writes:

> Remember this not for position determination
> it is only for timing

Possible anomalies due to (multiple) building reflection ?

We had a 2.4 GHz demo at last year's Amsat-UK Colloquium and, when the
spacecraft was obscured by one building, we got a great reflection from
one in the opposite direction. Good for reception, *bad* for totally
accurate timing. Clever folks on here should know the answer to this.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188