Re: AO 27 and UO 14 congestion for field day

Humm!
I didn't hear KK5DO except maybe once on the FM birds.  But I sure did
hear a lot of other big signals calling and calling and calling and not
making
too many QSO's.  Many stations called me and when I went back to them,
they disappeared.  I still managed to make some QSO's on UO-14 and AO-27,

but the paydirt was on FO-29 and FO-20!  Also,  AO-10 was working fairly
good
Sunday morning.

Regarding the rule change, I don't think so.  If you can't cut the pile
on the FM
birds,  try the others where you can get through and work somebody.

73,
John, K6YK

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:19:07 -0500 GPersons <kd5day@qsl.net> writes:
> It seems the call sign I heard the most on both of the FM birds was
> KK5DO!
snip