RE: field day sats

Many hams want to have new sats.

I have here an MODE-B and an MODE-J Picosat !!
I even gave an demonstration at AMSAT-DL symposium, and the mode-b has been
published in AMSAT-OZ,NA,I, and soon in AMSAT-DL

New transponders are no problem. Even in picosat format to reduce the launch
costs. The problem is the final launch into space !!!!

Just find an rocket that can put it into an high orbit and I will take  care
of the transponder :-)

73 de PE1RAH.