Re: AO 27 and UO 14 congestion for field day

Did anyone attempt AO-10?  Or was it in ill-health this weekend?
Was going to get on myself but couldn't shake the house/yardwork :-(

>I think AO-40 may be the ultimate solution, though: a linear transponder
>with a long hang time. Next year's FD will be interesting.

------------
Scott Townley
nx7u@arrl.net
Gilbert, AZ  DM43

HF/VHF/UHF/Satellite MOBILE station
http://www.primenet.com/~nx7u

"When the Going gets Weird, the Weird turn Pro"
Raoul Duke, Sportswriter

"Don't worry Boys, we'll weather this Storm of Approval and come out as
Hated as Ever"