AMSAT FD contest

Wow, was that a ball again!  We did a lot of listening, some answering,
and all stations we heard in San Diego observed it in true FD fashion.

The "cry babies" on here complaining about the alligators have obviously
never operated 20 meters on FD....Get a life!!

This is probably my 30th or so ARRL FD in 51 years of ham radio, and
I think my 12th year of AMSAT FD (or however longer) it has been in
existence,  and there are no observable changes...

Keep 'er going fellas, just like the many previous years!!!

Andy's rules "hit the spot" with most of us!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....