AO 27 and UO 14 congestion for field day

It seems the call sign I heard the most on both of the FM birds was KK5DO!
We were trying to get our club its' 100 point bonus for a Battery Operated
Satellite Station and I could not even begin to get into the birds!

Last year, I got fussed at for over powering AO27. This year I played by
the rules and I got over powered.

I propose a rule change. Shut the two FM birds down for field day! If the
alligators can't take a hint like I did, then they don't deserve to be on
the FM birds during Field Day.

Gary