AO-27 Not Congested

Wanting to get at least one contact on all the birds, I left the pandemonium
on FO-29 for a brief moment (1434) to catch AO-27 before the TEPR turn-off.
To my amazement, there was W7JPI, Leo, I called and he returned 1D AZ.
Thirty seconds then back to the bedlam...

It's a shame KO-25 seems deader than a door nail.  Maybe since it is
apparently out of service, we could count DIGI contacts on ISS?
73,
Jerry, K5OE