Re: AO-40: more successful ARCJET operations

Hi Jon,

before the "hot" arcjet firing with electrical power, we will
move the attitude back for good telemetry etc.  We will probably
also test the 3-axis momentum wheels first to get full power
from the unfolded solar panels later on...  However, we might
do a short test from the batteries only.
Our goal now is to raise the perigee by about 200 km or so..

73s Peter