Amsat-UK Colloquium

Gang

It is now just under five weeks before this years extravaganza at the
University of Surrey, details (as they stand at this minute) are on the
Amsat-UK web pages at http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium.htm

Speakers are still wanted (although we are nearly full); subjects can
range from the simple to the complex and it is not vital that a paper, to
be printed in the Proceedings document, be written to accompany the talk.
We would prefer one, though, if you have the time to spare.

This year's experiment is to have "Show & Tell" sessions: ten-minute slots
to share your latest gizmo or neat idea with like-minded people so we can
all benefit. I haven't had any takers for this (although some may show up
on the day) so I'd be grateful for a tip-off if anyone wants to do this ...
otherwise I'll give the slots away to full speakers.

Lets hear from you

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org