REPORTS on 5.6GHz uplink status

Thanks to everyone who replied directly to my enquiry about whether this
uplink has been tested yet!

The consensus view is that it was switched on for a time but that no signals
were heard through the transponder.

I received one report of the transponder noise floor being detected and
comments that the C band RX AGC was showing 20dB. Suspicion rests with
blocking of the C band RX by the S band TX.

I guess the jury is still out on this one!

cheers

Graham