Re: Any Field day stations in Charelston

We will try to do something from the USS Yorktown in Charleston, SC
(WA4USN). We don't have a special station setup for this though, but
we'll try to work the "easy" sats. We tried last year, but it seemed
we'd have better luck winning the lottery than working a satellite. :)

73,
--Alex KR1ST