Re: Mirage Amplifier Control

Hi Tony and the group.  The pin connections you require are on the
schematic but how you are to determine the "pictorial" of the six pin
connection might be difficult.  Even more difficult is that the marked
pins simply do not make sense!  Best I can do is photocopy this for your
use.  I can tell you that hooking the amplifier in a normal manner works
just fine.  The external switches do works as marked.  Cliff K7RR