fd

mahana and i will be attending fd with the clear lake arc at bay area park, not
too far from johnson space center. the club will be operating k5hou 6A south
texas and be on all the bands from 80m to 5ghz. last year, our 6m station was
booming and out did some of the normal hf bands. will probably make our
satellite qso's on fo-29.

look for k5hou

as there will be several passes of uo-14 before field day starts, we are going
to do some demos while we can still get on the satellite with an ht and arrow
antenna.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                    Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                  kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                            kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz
Visit SHOT http://www.clarc.org/shot