Re: Mirage Amplifier Control

I don't know if anyone has replied.  I don't think I have the control
schematic, but it is pretty easy.

All that port does is to duplicate the front panel switches.  Open up the
amplifier and look at the circuit traces.  Figure out which pin corresponds
to which switch.  If memory serves I think the Molex connector on the back
is a 6 pin connector.  I just went and looked and that's correct.  I believe
the 3 top pins correspond to each of the three front panel switches.  I
believe the bottom pins are each ground.  The switching circuit just needs
to connect the appropriate top pin to the pin below it and there you go.

73,

Jon
NA9D

on 6/21/01 10:18 PM, W5ADC at radioran@w5adc.com wrote:

> Anyone have the pinout for the remote control connector on a Mirage B3016 or
> similar amplifier?  I need to build a remote control panel.
>
> Thanks and 73's
>
> Anthony (Tony) Campbell
> W5ADC
> tony@w5adc.com