word/line wrap

Mike Murphree wrote, about a message I sent to amsat-bb:

	Please enable line/word wrap on your email program,
	this is awful...

Wayne replies:

The message I sent looks fine to me when it reflects back from amsat-bb.  I
thought it was agreed that line/word wrap should be handled on the RECEIVING
end.  That way you can make a message look any way you want.  Senders
shouldn't use auto line wrap or manually put "carriage returns" in their
text.  That causes messages to have awful formatting sometimes, depending on
the receiving person's line width settings.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA