Information needed

Hi Guys,

I need to talk with someone who owns an Icom IC-765 HF rig.  I have a known
intermittent problem in the Tuner Relay board related to relay RL13.  I
have a replacement, but need to find the best way to get to the Tuner Relay
board.  It appears buried deep inside an enclosed sub chassis which cannot
be reached without dissasembling nearly the entire radio.  I need to verify
this with someone who has been there.  I can't believe this is the way to
get to the board.  Icom Technical support advises that they don't do repair
and therefore can't help me.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org