GPS sat visibility

folks:
I have a question, I need to capture data on how many gps sats are
visible between tall buildings in NY city how long do I need to capture
data on the sats to find out what the lowest visible count will be ??
I only need to see one bird but we are looking at the sky between
tall buildings. The app is for time disciplining.

Chuck Hast
Telecomms Consultant, Utility Partners.
WEB			www.utilpart.com
Office number:		813.282.8828 x 1175
C-phone number:		813.765.6743
E-mail:			wchast@utilpart.com
SMS  < 150 characters:	8137656743@mobile.att.net

To paraphrase my flight instructor;
"the only dumb question is the one you DID NOT ask resulting in my going out
and
having to identify your bits and pieces in the midst of torn and twisted
metal."

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilitypartners.com