Beacon frequencies

Hi All,

Since we all have different Local Oscillator frequencies in our
downconverters, does anyone know the real beacon frequencies for AO-40 and
UO-11? Nominal is 2401.323000 and 2401.500000.

But with my predictive doppler tracking program I am needing about 10 Khz
difference between the two satellites. Since I am using the same
downconverter, I am puzzled. I am trying to keep both beacons tuned in the
center of the passband as displayed by AO40rcv. I am judging the LO
frequency by the actual frequency my FT847 is tuned to when the doppler
calculations swing thru 0, vs what my calculated Satellite Transmit
Frequency is at that point.

I also have some other errors going on because even with doppler correction
I have to tune up before TCA and down afterwards, about 3 khz.

Jerry, W6IHG