Stolen Alinco DJ-S11's

BabySats Stolen...

We use the small ALinco DJ-S11's as Packet Data Transceivers in four
"babySATS" that we hang on a "gallows"  outside in the sun to show summer
students some Satellite Telemetry.

DUring lunch hour in plain view, someone wrenched all 4 radios from the
satellites.  Too bad we didnt have the S-Band camera's turned on and a
VCR, or we would have caught them in the act.

So if you see any ALINCO DJ-S11 HT's with these serial numbers, let us
know:

TO12873
TO12876
TO13744
TO13749

Or listen on the air for any newbee's... ;-)
but 300mw doesnt go far...

de WB4APR, Bob