Update on Gardiner LO2398 bias tee/power supply

I reported a couple of days ago the Gardiner power supplies were non-working.
 As it turns out, both bias tees were bad, but one of the wall warts was
good--rated 20 Vdc, but shows 28 Vdc unloaded, has only a full wave bridge (4
1N4001's) and a little 20 uF electrolytic filter capacitor.  I opened up the
bias tees and found a little circuit board with an LM317 voltage regulator in
a TO-220 case and a blocking diode.  I ripped out the little circuit board
and installed a DC choke and a decoupling capacitor (2 pF).  These now make
nice little bias tees for any downconverter, complete with F-connectors.

73, Jerry, K5OE