Polarity Switch

Folks

I bought a couple of older M2 2/70 circular yagis. The 70cm antenna is
approximately 18' long and has 20 elements in each polarity. The 2m antenna
is approximately 15' long and has 7 elements in each polarity. The DE in
each are folded dipoles. Each antenna has a switch. I do not have the
documentation.

1. What voltage do I apply to the switch to make it switch?
2. Should both antennas be switched at the same time?
3. Is there an automatic way to do the switching?
4. Does anyone have doco that you can send me?

Thanks for the help. We hope to have functional by field day.

73,

Bill - W5WRL