Re: Looking for QuikTrak

At 03:15 PM 6/17/2001 +0100, Gunther Meisse wrote:
>Interfacing InstaTrack / InstaTune to rx/tx and I find I need the pgm
>QuikTrak to generate data files.

You don't need QuikTrak to use with InstantTrack and InstantTune, if that's
what you mean. There are no "data files" used by those programs that are
generated with QuikTrak.

>  Could not find on AMSAT.org. Anyone have the location?

QuikTrak is distributed by AMSAT as a fundraiser. You can find its
description on the catalog pages at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/catalog/software.html#qt

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org