Re: prime star dish

Hi Bob,

Congratulations on the dish..  From my experiments with a single 21 turn
helix thus far your dish will not be an overkill.  I was successful at
working through the transponder but everyone who had a dish heard me
better than I heard me!  I'm still working with the helix because it has
become a "labor of love" but I just priced out the "N" connectors I need
for cables to hook up 4 of them to a splitter I made and by the time I
get finished I will have more than $100 invested in connectors alone!

Good luck.

73's de Jess - W4MVB