Phasing Harness for CP

Am trying to build up a phasing harness to create what facsimilie of CP that
I can to uplink to the FO Birds on Field Day. I am a newbie to the AMSAT
world so bear with me. I have come up with a couple of designs that I would
like the "experts" to take a look at and tell me if I'm in the ballpark. I
am getting good results, from a 50 ohm match point of view. One of my
attempts does concern me. If you would, take some time a look at my trial
and tribulation webpage(s) (I strongly recommend DSL or cable modem unless
you like to wait for the pics) http://www.qsl.net/oparc/Field_Day/Sat.htm
... The thing that is concerning me is the severe changes in the matching
network of the driven elements. This makes sense, but yet I'm not sure that
I'm not chasing my tail...

Thanks for Your Time!

-Joe
ka3nam@earthlink.net