Radio ctl from NOVA

Gentlemen:
Phase I:I have decided I want to run NOVA for tracking and Rotor ctl. It
works well.
Phase II: Now I want to control an Icom 910H (QSOs) and Yaesu FT-100D (Telm
from the Beacon) with a Windows program that will compute the Doppler (not
done by NOVA) and send, via KCT, to the radios. I want one that I can move
the VFO knob on the radios to the signal I want and then the software keeps
up with the Doppler from there.
Your help will be appreciated.
73
W8GSM