EU-satellite dx-pedition site

Hello all,

>From 7 july until half august we, PE1RAH William and ON1DLL Dirk
will travel trough Europe by train and be qrv using portable equipment.
Some interresting DXCC's we're 100% qrv from will be:
T7, 3A, ZB2, EA9
Other DXCC's are:
DL, SP, OK, OM, HA, S5, 9A, SV, I, F, EA, CT
We will TRY to be qrv from:
SY if permission, maybe a first on sat. But it's not easy to get a lic.
SV5/9 depends on time left and money (we're still students hi)
/MM locators will be activated during boat travel.
HV and C3 are rejected

Tests with the portable equipment gave very good result via all satellites
including AO-10, in perigeum

More information about our upcoming satellite dx-pedition can be
found on the website of William PE1RAH: http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/

Sked proposals are welcome for any DXCC but an exact planning is
difficult to make. See website for info about skeds with PE1RAH.

Next weekend during the amsat fieldday we will be QRV from JO21TD
with the clubcall ON5LL on all analog/digital sats except RS12/13+15.

Best 73 from ON1DLL Dirk

Pacsat UO-22/KO-25/TO-31
E-mail ON1DLL@AMSAT.ORG
Packet ON1DLL@ON5VL.#LG.BEL.EU