New Version AO40Rcv 1.40

A new version(1.40) of AO40Rcv is available. Removes the annoying beep, adds a
couple new wave file processing features, and removes the 30Hz deadzone in the
Doppler tracking algorithm.

I am pulling the plug on development and maintenance on this program to make
time to work on some other projects so this will be the final version from me.

If anyone wants to take it over, the source is open under the condition that it
remains openly available to the amateur community.  Drop me a line and I'll be
happy to hand this all over to someone or some group to continue it's
development and maintenance.

Thanks,
Moe, AE4JY
http://www.qsl.net/ae4jy/