Re: prime star dish

I have that very same style dish and have been trying to figure the best
way to feed it from the past discussions on this group. The closest I
found was a "Channel Master 1 meter" dish described by W1GHZ (Appendix
5A) as having an f/D of 0.68. Can anyone suggest the number of turns
(and turns spacing) helical that would work best?

Joe Leikhim

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
Jleikhim@nettally.com

http://www.ibiblio.org/jimmy/mcguinn/9000e.ram

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967

"Whats he building in there?"- Tom Waits

"The large print giveth
 and the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits.