Re: Journal

Hi Mike,

OOPS!  When I saw you had replied, I figured I stepped on your wife's toes
a little.  That was not the intent, sorry!

Well, granted it was a cheap shot...and unfair to the many responsible USPS
workers that work very hard to make sure the mail is delivered correctly.
To them I apologize.

For instance USPS Priority Mail is great.  Cost the same here as anywhere
in the USA, and is just as quick as the private carriers.  I just wish more
companies and suppliers would not cause such a fuss about shipping pr-mail.
 Some outright refuse; others charge a handling fee of $20-30 per parcel.
Their convenience takes precedence to the customer's cost.  Its not
surprizing that I favor those who will handle priority mail shipments.

What I said about my experiences with delays and cost are still there.  You
can understand that it makes one have questions!

Ed