RE: FedX Ground

	My experience with FedX is completely different. I've never had
a problem with their service. Their tracking is accurate and reliable
and the personnel are friendly and courteous.
	With UPS, I rarely get anything when they say it will arrive. I've
gotten damage goods and had lost items several times. They often leave
packages when I'm not home even though I've requested they stop doing
it. I won't even start about the counter personnel at the UPS station.
Steve .. AI7W