FedX Ground

DON'T ever let any shipper use FedX Ground service to send you
anything.  IF you care about when you receive it.

I have been waiting 10 days for a 70cm antenna to be delivered to me here
in the Atlanta area. It seems that FedX bought RPS last year for their new
ground service. I just learned that the drivers are not even required to
carry a cell phone or pager with them when they take the delivery truck
out. So the office has no way to contact them during the day. The drivers
are all independent contractors on their own.

I have since ordered a 2m antenna and specified they use UPS ground.