Re: prime star dish

>>I am looking for a prime star "type" dish, around Seattle.  Have truck
>>will travel.
>3. Open up the yellow pages and call every (TV or other) satellite dish installation company you can find.

A local dealer here in Ottawa offered to sell me a round 'non-elliptical' dish
for $50 Cdn.  One of our DTV services is in the process of migrating to a
two satellite system, so the old dishes *may* be coming available.

Having said that, though, I could buy a brand new second dish for $65
c/w LNB, if I was an ExpressVu sub.

Also, I understand that our local MDS provider, "LookTV" is having a tough
time of it, so perhaps some BBQ dishes might come available as well.

It's getting so that I'm looking at my neighbour's patio umbrella, and
pondering it's parabolic qualities <grin>

--
73 de va3rr/aa8lu
http://www.qsl.net/va3rr