Re: prime star dish

Bob:

>I am looking for a prime star "type" dish, around Seattle.  Have truck
>will travel.

Here are three approaches:

1. Call everyone you know that had PrimeStar service and volunteer to de-install their dish, if they haven't done so already.
2. Lurk the streets in the early morning on "big item trash day" in your town (and/or neighboring towns).
3. Open up the yellow pages and call every (TV or other) satellite dish installation company you can find.

I ended up with #3, and got a PrimeStar dish with wall mount bracket for $20 (he had recently thrown away several, but kept one just in
case something came up).  Found another place that had two for $35 each (Kansas City area - will truck travel that far?;^)

David, ky0dr